Please rate this news:
(59 votes, 3.69 out of 5 stars)
In late September, namely on September 24th, the capital of Ukraine will again host Bitcoin Conference Kiev that will bring together all the domestic Bitcoin community and industry professionals from the CIS countries and Europe.
For Ukraine Bitcoin Conference is the only professional platform that brings together industry leaders and newcomers, who will talk about the principles of working with cryptocurrency, its use in business and ways to earn.
The upcoming Bitcoin Conference Kiev will be really unique because it will include two conferences held simultaneously in two halls. One of them will be for newcomers in cryptocurrency world – its participants will get to know what cryptocurrency is and how it works (b2c). The second conference will be for business representatives who plan to actively implement advanced technologies and be market leaders (b2b).
Bitcoin Conference Kiev will include the following sections:
1. Financial and technical - new technologies for banking operations.
2. Blockchain - this section will discuss this technology will change the world and what can be done using it.
3. Regulatory - will be dedicated to legalization and prospects of cryptocurrency and blockchain use in Ukraine.
Among others, speakers of the event will be:
• Sergey Skabelin (Fidobank);
• Yuriy Vlasenko (UkrSwift);
• Alexey Sirakov (Association "Independent Association of Ukrainian Banks");
• Natalia Lapko (National Bank of Ukraine);
• Sergei Shatsky (National Bank of Ukraine);
• Alexander Karpov (Ukrainian Interbank Payment Systems Member Organization);
• Alexey Aristov (Deloitte, Ukraine);
• Alexander Shelkovnikov (Deloitte,UK).
In addition, all guests of Bitcoin Conference Kiev will enjoy competition of startups. Each registered participant will get the opportunity to present his project, and winners will be chosen by professional jury.
For more details, please visit event website bitcoinconf.com.ua