On 14 May 2015, the heart of Europe, the Czech capital - the city of Prague will host a unique event dedicated to cryptocurrency market - Bitcoin Conference Prague. The main objective of the conference is to create a common space for communication between potential business partners, colleagues and associates.
In comparison with already held events in other cities dedicated to this cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Conference Prague will significantly expand its scale. Thus, there will be 6 sections simultaneously running within the conference. One of them titled "Blockchain - future prospects" will present unique presentations by the following speakers:
- Pavol Luptak: «Decentralized society based on Bitcoin blockchain»;
- Tomas Forgas: «Monetary economics, regulations, brick-and-mortar merchants»;
- Lorien Gamaroff: «Smart grids and the blockchain - Bitcoin first killerapp»;
- Guiseppe Greco: «More crowdfunding for less»;
- Pavlo Tanasyuk: «Potentials applications of the blockchain outside of financial transactions»;
- Mikhail Chobanyan (topic of his report to be confirmed).
Smile Expo as organizer of Bitcoin Conference Prague is working hard to make another professional conference dedicated to cryptocurrency even better.
To learn detailed information about sections, speakers and ways to become participant of this grand event, please visit website of Bitcoin Conference Prague - bitcoinconf.eu.